Thursday, February 22, 2007
Writing Process and Technology
There are so many ways process writing can be affected by technology. The most obvious is that some processes, such as drafting and editing, can be combined due to word processing programs. Many websites and programs offer help and instruction on process writing. I was fortunate enough to work in a school that had laptop computers and a program call Kidbiz3000 that taught process writing to the kids. Computers in general help students who are unable to write, WRITE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that technology can and does help those who struggle with writing. Such help can be as simple as using Microsoft Word to help with spelling and go up from there. I just wish more teachers had time to explore and employ such technology on a daily basis.
I think it would be cool to have students help each other with their proofreading and revising on-line.
Post a Comment